CLAY’S VISION was to provide ecumenical learning opportunities that would enable all Christians in Yorkshire:-
- to become more confident in faith, discipleship and understanding in relation to God, membership of the church, and engagement as Christians in the world.
- to discover and develop skills for differing ministries – both ordained and lay
- to develop participation in the Christian community by learning in ways that value the corporate, as well as the individual, dimension of learning
- to participate in learning for discipleship that is rooted in understandings of the Christian tradition and the Bible, whilst maintaining respect for people of other faiths, cultures and traditions
- to ground ongoing learning in the habit of reflective practice.